ZIPLINING IN BUKIDNON, MINDANAO
Bukidnon is now the home to the longest zipline in Asia – the Dahilyan Adventure Park’s Zipzone.
Located at the verdant Dahilayan Park in Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Asia’s Longest Dual Cable Zipline, is now open for business!
Description of the Dual Zipline
- It has dual carrying cables each measuring 840 meters long from point to point
- With safety cables that are also 840 meters long.
- The total length of the cables is 2,460 meters.
- The elevation drop is 100 meters.
- The estimated speed is 60-100 kph
- The launch point location is ar 4,000 ft. ASL
How to Get There
Take a plane (Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Clark Airport, Cebu Airport, or Davao Airport) bound for Cagayan de Oro City. To get to Dahilayan Adventure Park – it is an hour and a half away from Cagayan de Oro (CDO) proper to Alae, Manolo Fortich, and another 45 minutes from Alae to Camp Philips and finally to Barangay Dahilayan.
The Flight Checklist
If you plan to visit this place, you need to be early as possible to ensure that you will be accommodated. They open from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM but people usually come here as early as 6:00 AM.